Thursday, June 18, 2009

Quitter


I am quitting Myspace. I've had the account since I was like 16. Weird. But as I was deactivating it, the site told me I would lose my blog entires. I made two. Here they are:

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

i play polo

REALLY. Today was- sans doute- one of the best days of my life. For nearly an hour and a half, I chased a ball around a field, hitting it with a stick, while i rode a horse. I've been questioning my inner-self and wondering if I could feel certain emotions. ALAS-yes! I have been smiling all day. I can't wait until next week. Weekly lessons until I'm gone, and I may even try and extend my stay, purely for polo.

I'm so happy.



Friday, November 11, 2005

i live for shit like this.

it's november eleventh. that's 11/11. i'm kind of flipping out becuase i live for shit like this. i am going to be making minor wishes throughout the day, and then, at 11:11 am and pm, i'll have two very significant wishes. it is a beautiful day, too.

don't forget about your wishes.




The polo one make me laugh so effing hard.

PS Whatever happened to the shirt I'm wearing in my picture? That's the last horse I ever played polo on. Almost 3 years ago! I need a horse.

No comments: