Monday, November 10, 2008

The downgrade


I flew home this weekend to Indiana. What an adventure. I was supposed to leave NY at 6am, change in Detroit and arrive in South Bend at 10am. All was going well and I was on the tiny plane to SB when the captain came on and said we had to turn around because the propellor was funked (but we were more than half way there!) 

But I did arrive South Bend at 1pm. Mom and I ran errands for my new apartment then packed everything into my Dad's trailer. Then on Sunday, Dad and I drove over 13 hours to New York and brought my stuff here. Turns out I packed way too much and will have to be getting rid of clothes and such soon. My room is stuffed to the max and it got me thinking to one thing...

...my bedroom in France was huge. Just look at that picture. I could have had a piano, dining table and a swing set. France has spoiled me.

No comments: