Monday, November 24, 2008

Just like a jellyfish


That stings. I had a really awful day. I am exhausted from hosting a sample sale, and now I am just all over the board with emotions. It wasn't all bad, but parts of it were. 
Bad:
people threw tons of shit on my desk over the weekend
had to train a new intern and she took my blackberry on errands (?)
tried a really bad appetizer at lunch
snapped at/with/by my boss's sister
not thrilled with my outfit or general style (today and recently)
onions.

Good:
My Mom told me, over the phone, our family's carrot recipe
Tim and I did get some work done from 5-6.

So, the scale was definitely tipped to bad today. I want a do-over. A make-over, too.
xx

Photo: I got stung by a jelly fish this past summer whilst on Frioul Island off the coast of France. This one was already dead, but it's cousin stung me...and then I killed it. Survival of the fittest, bitch.

No comments: