Monday, December 1, 2008

Goofy


I miss hanging out with these two ladies...well, one is a lady and one is just kind of a being who takes up space. (I'll let you decide which is which.) Almost every time we would hang out we'd cry because we'd laugh so hard. Audrey, the bottom-most of us, would slap the wall and yell when she'd laugh. And Ashleigh would laugh all the time a little "hehehe" but you'd know something was really funny when she slapped her knee, and that just made her laugh harder.

And when I would laugh I would just drool. 

They are both "sorority girls" at the University of Michigan. Out of all the people who studied abroad these people were my best friends, and everyone would agree that it seems like an unlikely pairing, obviously, because I am a racist who hates blondes. They were great dance partners and good card-playing buddies, too. I wonder where we will meet up next...

3 comments:

Ashleigh K. Rainko said...

ommggg hahhahahha! that just made my day! i am currently sitting in a silent library studying for my 675976 exams next week and now i am somehow laughing (however not slapping my knew...just a silent 'hehehe')

you're the bestttttttt

xox

billycheer@gmail.com said...

YOU. HAVE. A. BLOG!

Audrey said...

i died laughing. however, i'm in the computer lab with about 50 other people so i couldn't yell and there weren't any walls to slap. i guess i'll just have to slap you when i see you. the point is, you're a racist. get in the van. thanks.

<3 Bud