Tuesday, December 2, 2008

High Roller


Karen's grandpa sent her lottery tickets last year (for some reason...) and we (well, "she" technically) won $3. I suggested we trade them towards more lottery tickets. Then, we won $10! We took half our winnings to a sub shop next to the gas station in this picture and split a delicious footlong submarine (thank god she was no longer a vegetarian). With the remaining $5, I pressured Karen to keep going, keep getting tickets. So we got $5 in tickets and that only turned up a $1. So we got one more $1 ticket and it was a dud. Within 3 weeks I was living on the streets and attending meetings for gambling and sex addictions. 

I like to take little risks: crossing the road when there's oncoming traffic, going on dates with people I meet on the street or getting high in Egypt (you can get hanged for that, you know...) but I think I'm ready for something big: skydiving. In Aruba.

No comments: