Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Strange Magic



Kevin and Anna. Anna and Kevin. Kevin loves Anna loves Kevin!
We are trying to find a domain that we can buy to commemorate our friendship. This girl and I are meant to be together forever.

Anna and I met when I was a sophomore, she a freshmen, and we were models in a local fashion show because we were small enough to fit the clothes. a year later we were living together. We only lived together for a semester because I went to France, but it was the best time of my life. Everything was so good! We had biscuits and tea all the time. We always had good sessions in the kitchen and even had a couple of little dance parties. The apartment was amazing but not as amazing as our powers combined.

If she moves to Costa Rica to help underprivileged people, I'd go with her just to we could be coconut-hut-mates. 

*Photo is from September 2006. We've looked this cool since that long.

1 comment:

Anna said...

www.annaloveskevinlovesanna.com

404 1/2 hits per day!

This darling post just gave me a second wind for the night. I am struggling through final papers. And it is cold outside. So much gross. Costa Rica sounds so much better.

xxx