Monday, November 17, 2008

'Sup?


Hannah, left, came to town this weekend. I just love when something is so good nothing can make it change. We became friends back when I was a little freshman (she a sophomore) working at Urban Outfitters. Now she works at Urban Corporate and I have my gig in New York. This picture was taken when I was probably 19. Now, at 22,  I feel very little has changed between us. We have a hell of a time whenever, wherever we are together. We always make the other laugh, always have the best adventures and are 100% made to be the others' friends. 

It's one of those situations where if I were to lose everything I owned, fall completely apart and want to start over, she would just say, "you want to stay here?"

And then I would move to Philadelphia and we'd ring the Liberty Bell.

What's cool, and I just noticed this, is that she took the scarf I'm wearing in that picture back to Philly with her yesterday (I wore it while we were out) ; it's a long-term loan and I will get it back one day. She also has my innocence and some of my dignity.

No comments: